Eastern Colorado Services for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc. is a community centered board serving intellectual & developmentally disabled persons.
It is the mission of Eastern Colorado Services for the Developmentally Disabled, Inc. to assist the lives of persons with varying abilities in relationship to their families, education, friends and provide opportunities within their communities.
What We provide
- Case management: We determine eligibility for services and supports, service and coordination, and the monitoring of all services and supports
- Comprehensive: (Medicaid) Refers to residential services, adult day services or supports and transportation activities. Included in this plan are several different types of residential settings, which provides training, learning, experiential and support activities provided in residential living alternatives.
- Adult Supported Living Services: Individualized living services for persons who are responsible for their own living arrangements in the community.
- Early Intervention: Services for children up to two years of age to address developments when there are eligible delays in cognition, motor abilities, sensory losses, social emotional development, or self-help skills.
- Family Support Services: For all ages living in a family setting who may need support to stay in that environment.
- Waiver Programs: Children Extensive Support Waiver provide medical benefits for eligible children, birth through 17 years of age who meet specific criteria.
- Children's Home and Community Based Waiver is for children who are not eligible for Medicaid.